Friday, April 24, 2009

April 2009 Family Events

As mentioned in our previous blog entry, after a short stop in Milan, we continued our way to Cluj to spend a few days of our short Easter Holidays together with our families.
2009 - Husvet

(Once I happened to mention to my manager about our Easter Monday's tradition when the guys, gathered in groups, visit the girls in turn, each waiting for the guys with food, drinks and colored eggs. He, my manager became then very jealous of this tradition, since not in his wildest dream could he imagine that he would be allowed to leave his wife at home and go with his buddies to visit a dozen women and furthermore drink all day long...)
-------------------------
Next weekend we celebrated Zoli's birthday. Apparently I (Zoli) have been very good the last year...see the present I got behind me on the picture below.
<><>
From Csaladi Esemenyek- Szuletesnapok

No comments: