Sunday, September 24, 2006

Krisztina's first days at work

Being warmly welcomed by a few members of LC Bern, we've been showed around in Biel, a nice little town 120 kms away from Zurich, where our firm is located.


(That's me and Carlos - another trainee from Venezuela - in front of the Office-building in Biel)

On my first day, when I arrived at 9 to the office, I had a little feeling of uncertainty and curiosity about my future work environment and the job I was expected to do as a trainee at a logistics firm... but after being introduced to a lot of young people from all over Europe, I got very soon used to this fully international environment.

As an intern, I got assigned to the Solutions Department, which is working on one of the crucial international projects of our firm. The first days at work I spent mainly with getting to know a little bit about the project I am going to work on in the next weeks, months ...

No comments: