Friday, September 29, 2006

Zoltan's first week at work

A week has passed already.....
Monday I started working in Zug for an Intellectual Property law firm.


After being welcomed back (after about 1 year) by the team, I was shown to my desk.


It is in a nice office and I got a powerful PC too (software in GERMAN).
In my first week I started to get accustomed with the way things are handled in the company and started my training. I also tried to get to know the software that I will have to further develop (.NET and SQL server, thanks God) .
So how's my day of work many of you asked me:
  • I get up at about 6 so that I can take the train from Zurich to Zug and still arrive at 8 to work
  • 4 hours of work in the office
  • Then I take a 1h lunch break. I usually take a walk by the lake, but in warm weather I will surely take a swim or go cayaking (is this how you spell it?) too.

  • 4 more hours of work
  • I get home at about 6:15 hungry and ready for a nice dinner
  • After having a shower and dinner it's time to go to bed
  • *** and *** maybe ***
  • Now it's time for me to have my well deserved SLEEP
So this is it for now, take care

1 comment:

Dan said...

hey, nice to see that you finally settled in zurich and have your own flat! Hope to see both of you very soon! daniel